We're flying out tomorrow morning, and I am a complete basket case. So many boxes have gone to FedEx ground already! There's still so much crap to deal with! And it's so damn long until I really get home, and even then the damn kitchen won't be close to done!
List for OB appointment today:
1. Request a copy of my records, to hand-carry to Canada and to Ohindinois.
2. Request to fax out referral form to Canada. I've found a lovely family maternity practice (and they're so apologetic, in their cute little Minnesota-on-steroids-plus-a-hint-of-Scotland accents, about having to bill—bill!—me), but I can't make an actual appointment without a referral.
3. Request an order for a three hour glucose tolerance test, and possibly a set of gestational diabetes diet guidelines and a prescription for a glucometer and strips. My 1-hour results won't be back, most likely, and there's a good enough chance I failed that I want it to be easy to get a 3-hour test done in NY next week.
4. Sing LA LA LA loudly after I'm weighed; you know, our friends fed us really well last weekend, and this hip pain has been making it harder for me to walk miles and miles, and I just don't want to hear about it.
If you're ever planning to sublet your house for six months or so:
1. Please do not forget that your tenants gave you a multi-thousand-dollar deposit check, six months before they moved in.
2. Please remember to take along your prescription painkillers when you leave. And your passport.
3. Please do not leave your collection of vibrators out next to the bed.